What is OWWA email address?
|DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT|
|OVERSEAS WORKERS WELFARE ADMINISTRATION|
|DOLE AKAP – 0966-625-0016/ 0929-299-7953||HOTLINES:|
Who is Hans Leo Cacdac?
Hans Cacdac – IMTC. At 48 years old, Cacdac is the youngest to head OWWA in its 40-year history. He began his career as the director of the Department of Labor and Employment’s (DOLE) Bureau of Labor Relations in 2001, then served as the department’s National Conciliation and Mediation Board from 2005 to 2006.
How do I contact OWWA?
The Hotline 1348 is available 24/7, Monday to Sunday, including holidays. Clients will simply dial 1348 using landline or mobile phone. As for clients outside Metro Manila, they may dial (02) 1348 while international clients may dial 0632-1348.
Who is OWWA director?
Its head office is at F.B….Overseas Workers Welfare Administration.
|Agency executive||Hans Leo J. Cacdac, Administrator|
|Parent agency||Department of Labor and Employment|
How do I email OWWA Region 7?
Office Locations & Contacts
- Membership Processing Center. 891-76-01 local 5702 / 5704. Encoding – local 5705. Verification – local 5106 / 5307. Tel/Fax 551-36-61. E-mail [email protected] Mobile No. +63917-9681563. POEA Satellite Office.
- Regional Operations Coordinating Service.
- Regional Welfare Office VII.
How do I update my OWWA information?
How to renew my OWWA Membership?
- Online: Online renewal of OWWA membership can be done via the OWWA website or OWWA Mobile App.
- Abroad: If the OFW is abroad, visiting the nearest POLO-OWWA office to your location is advised.
Who is the head of POEA?
Executive Director Chona M. Mantilla (NRCO), Member. Director Anna Dominique Rubia-Tutay (BLE), Member. Director AhmmaCharisma Lobrin-Satumba (BWSC), Member.
How do I check my OWWA membership online?
For OFWs: How to check OWWA Membership status online
- DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL OWWA APP. Click the corresponding icon below to download the OWWA Mobile App in Google Play for Android phones or in Apple Store for Iphone and Ipad users.
- REGISTER OR LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
- CHECK OWWA MEMBERSHIP STATUS.
How do I file a complaint with POEA?
To file administrative cases and illegal recruitment cases against a violating recruitment agency, simply go to https://legalassistance.poea.gov.ph/ and fill out the form with accurate information.
How do I claim FORW assistance?
On-site OFWs must go to their host country’s Philippine Overseas Labor Office. OFWs and Balik Manggagawa who have been repatriated must apply at an OWWA Regional Welfare Office (RWOs). POLOs and OWWA, as well as DOLE offices, will post specific details about the OFW cash assistance program.
Why my OWWA is inactive?
Your OWWA membership is active only for two years and for the employer you specified in your application. If two years have passed, or if you have changed to another employer (even if two years have not yet passed), your membership becomes inactive.