What is ThinkPad hotkey features integration package?
This package provides the utilities (sub packages) related for the special keys and buttons on your computer. This package provides the utilities (sub packages) related for the special keys and buttons on your computer.
How do I enable hotkeys on my Lenovo?
- Access the BIOS (method to enter BIOS in Windows 8.1, Windows 10).
- Once in the BIOS menu, select the Configuration tab.
- Select Hotkey Mode and set to Disabled.
- Save and Exit the BIOS menu (press F10 and then Enter).
How do I use the integrated camera on my Lenovo Windows 7?
Click the Hardware tab, and then click Device Manager. Double-click the Imaging Device category. Double-click Integrated Camera. Click the Driver tab….This section assumes to use Internet Explorer and Explorer.
- Click once on the underlined file name.
- In the window to choose Run or Save, click the Save button.
Does Lenovo support Windows 7?
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) Update Module KB2482122 – ThinkPad – Lenovo Support MX.
How do you change Fn and Ctrl on ThinkPad?
Use the following steps to change settings in Control Panel:
- Search for and select Control Panel.
- Change the view from Category to Large icons or Small icons.
- Select Lenovo – Keyboard Manager and the Keyboard Manager window should be displayed.
- Select the Fn key and Ctrl key swap tab.
- Set the Swap function to On or Off.
How do I enable the Fn key on my Lenovo ThinkPad?
- Click “Start | All Programs | ThinkVantage | ThinkPad Configuration.” Select “Accessibility Options” from the left pane or click the “Accessibility” button.
- Select “Enable” next to Fn Key Lock and then click “OK.”
How do I turn on Fn Lock?
To enable FN Lock on the All in One Media Keyboard, press the FN key, and the Caps Lock key at the same time. To disable FN Lock, press the FN key, and the Caps Lock key at the same time again.
How do I start my integrated camera on Windows 7?
- Click Start.
- Right-click Computer, and then click Properties.
- At the left pane, click Device Manager.
- Double-click the Imaging Device category.
- Double-click Integrated Camera.
- Click the Driver tab.
How do I update my Lenovo laptop to Windows 7?
Go to the Lenovo Support website at http://www.lenovo.com/support to download and install the latest BIOS and device drivers for your system. Run the Lenovo System Update, if available on your system, and follow the update prompts.
How do I install Windows 7 on my Lenovo Thinkpad?
- Enter BIOS.
- Set OS Optimized Defaults to Other OS.
- Press the F9 key to load default configuration, then press F10 to save the BIOS.
- Put the Windows 7 installation DVD or recovery DVD in the optical drive, then press F12 to select the machine to boot from the optical drive.
Is there hotkey features integration for Windows 10?
Hotkey Features Integration (Version 9) for Windows 10 (64-bit) – ThinkPad. This software enables F1-F12 special keys and buttons on your computer.
Can a ThinkPad be used with Windows 10?
Hotkey Features Integration (Version 10) for Windows 10 (Version 1607 and later) – ThinkPad – Lenovo Support US Hotkey Features Integration for Windows 10 (64-bit) – ThinkPad
What does this program do on a Lenovo ThinkPad?
Otherwise, the later one works. This program works as the programming and data interface which is commonly used for Lenovo drivers, utilities and application programs. This program provides a function to change various settings of the ThinkPad’s internal display. This program is applicable only to several
What does a hotkey do on a desktop?
This program displays the result of the using of function keys on the desktop screen. This program also provides some enhancements of the function keys. For example, whenever changes microphone mute state, this program displays mute state indicator on the desktop screen.