Where is the OBD port on Peugeot?
You will find below several pictures which will help you find your OBD connector in your car.
- The OBD2 port is located in the centre console.
- Remove the 2 covers.
- The OBD2 diagnostics port.
Where is the diagnostic plug on a Peugeot 407?
OBD connector location for Peugeot 407 (2004 – 2011)
- The connector is under the central armrest.
- Remove the little cover whicg is hidding the plug.
- OBD Connector.
Where is the OBD plug on a Peugeot 207?
OBD connector location for Peugeot 207 RHD (2006 – 2012)
- OBD Connector is inside the glove box.
- Pull to remove the plastic cover and get access to the OBD Connector.
- OBD Connector.
How do you reset the service light on a Peugeot 307?
How to Reset Service Reminder in Peugeot 307
- Press and hold trip reset button.
- Turn the ignition on.
- Continue pressing trip reset button while countdown is shown on the odometer display.
- When countdown reaches 0, you can release the button.
- Turn the ignition off.
Does my car have a OBD port?
The OBD2 port location can vary depending on your car model. However, it is usually found within reach of the driver, underneath the steering wheel. Scroll down to see where the OBD2 port is located in your car! Additionally, you can also check the location of the OBD2 port in your car’s manual.
Where is my OBD port?
The OBD-II port is usually located under the dashboard, beneath the steering wheel column (1 – 3 in the diagram below).
How do I reset my Peugeot 307 computer?
Peugeot BSi reboot procedure
- Disconnect the diagnostic tool.
- Put the driver’s window down, lift the bonnet and ensure all.
- Ensure all doors are closed and remove key from the.
- Wait for 3 minutes, disconnect the vehicle battery and wait.
- Reconnect the vehicle battery, wait a further 10 seconds (do.
What does the spanner mean on a Peugeot 307?
The spanner remains on to indicate that a service must be carried out soon. Service overdue. For 5 seconds after the ignition is switched on, the spanner fl ashes to indicate that the service must be carried out as soon as possible. Example: the service is overdue by 186 miles (300 km).