How long does pro-cure last?
Pro-Cure Bait Scents are going to last 7-10 years in optimum conditions. You will know if they are no longer good. They get quite rank. But there are things you can do to prolong the life.
What is pro-cure?
Pro-Cure is a sticky gel that’s made with bits of baitfish and crustaceans. It has a strong scent and is designed to attract fish to your lure and get more strikes.
What is pro-cure made of?
REAL BAIT, MADE IN THE USA, PROVEN RESULTS We manufacture the worlds finest bait scents, all made from real whole fresh bait. Our salmon egg cures and bait brines are legendary for their fish catching performances. Our series of Bad Azz Bait Dyes are truly changing how serious anglers fish brined bait fish.
Does pro cure work for bass?
Pro-Cure’s Trophy Bass Super Gel is great on your artificial bait. This gel has many different bait fish that bass love to eat! The applicator nozzle makes it easy to apply Trophy Bass to your lures, soft plastics, crank baits, etc.
What is the best scent for steelhead?
With Winter Steelhead there are 5 key scents I do not leave home without:
- Anise Bloody Tuna (G2-ATU Gel or BO-ATU Oil)
- Steelhead Combo (G2-SHC)
- Shrimp Bait Sauce (SS-SMP)
- Water Soluble Sand Shrimp (WS-SND)
- Water Soluble Anise (WS-NAN)
Do procure scents expire?
1) What is the shelf life of your scents? Super Gels will last 7-10 years, Bait Oils, 3-5 years, Water Soluble 3-5 years, Bait Sauce 7-10 years.
How do you use Pro Cure egg cure?
PRO-CURE WIZARD EGG CURE DIRECTIONS
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 to 2 tbsp.
- Place eggs in container, allow to develop juice.
- Remove skeins, shake off excess juice and drain in a strainer 1 to 2 hours.
- Set skeins out on screening (always cover with an old towel) and allow to air dry for 12 hours or longer.
Do Pro Cure scents go bad?
What smell attracts bass?
In response to a positive smell, bass generally will hold onto a worm emanating a positive scent for a longer time. This gives you an advantage of being able to get a good hook set and catching the fish. Three scents that appear to be positive scents are salt, anise, and garlic.