How fast will a 36 volt EZ-GO golf cart go?
Standard 36V and 48V golf carts are capable of the same top-end speed (12MPH). You can, however, make your golf cart go faster by doing a couple of things: Larger Tires – You can purchase larger tires. The larger the diameter of the wheels, the faster your golf cart will go.
Is Club car better than EZ-GO?
If you live in a coastal or very humid climate, Club Car carts will offer a distinct advantage. When a frame deteriorates, you might as well turn your cart into an expensive planter. Also, it is significantly lighter than a steel frame. E-Z-GO offers a very rugged steel frame, which will succumb to rust over time.
How can I make my golf cart go faster?
6 Ways You Can Make a Golf Cart Faster
- Add More Torque to Your Golf Cart.
- Upgrade Your Golf Cart’s Motor.
- Improve the High-Speed Controller of the Cart.
- Add Better Golf Cart Tires.
- Use a Higher Powered Golf Cart Battery.
- Watch the Weight in Your Golf Cart.
What is the best brand of golf cart to buy?
Here are the top best 5 golf cart brands to choose from.
- Club Car. If you’re looking for a classic ride, look no further than the Club Car.
- E-Z-Go. If safety is your first priority, then the E-Z-Go brand is perfect for you.
- Yamaha. Chances are, you’re very familiar with the Yamaha brand.
What goes wrong with electric golf carts?
What Are the Most Common Problems With Electric Golf Carts?
- Batteries That Break Down or Lose Charge. If your golf cart won’t start, the first thing we suggest it checking your battery!
- Solenoid Breakdowns.
- Issues With the Ignition.
- Speed Controller.
- Direction Switch.
Where can I buy an E-Z GO golf car?
We carry the full line of E-Z-GO Golf and Recreation vehicles, Cushman Utility and Industrial Vehicles and the Garia Luxury Golf Car. Stop by and visit our showroom or browse our website and see everything we have to offer.
Where can I rent a golf car in San Antonio?
We are the One Stop Shop for your golf car Sales, Service, Parts, Rental and Leasing needs. As a family owned business with over 35 years of experience serving the San Antonio, South Central Texas areas, we have seen it all when it comes to the golf car industry.
Where is mission golf cars in San Antonio?
As a family owned business with over 35 years of experience serving the San Antonio, South Central Texas areas, we have seen it all when it comes to the golf car industry. Our expertise lies in our commitment to treating our customers how we would like to be treated.
Are there any Yamaha golf cars in San Antonio?
Models include the full line of Onward and Villager 2 golf car models as well as the full line of Carryall and Carryall LSV street-legal commercial and industrial vehicles. Our Yamaha lineup includes the Adventurer utility vehicles, Adventurer Sport series, Concierge 4, Concierge 6 multi-passengers and of course the ALL NEW Yamaha Drive2.