What is the difference between Avent classic and natural bottles?
Avent makes two types of baby bottles: Anti-colic (formerly Classic+) and Natural (pictured). The big difference between the bottles is their nipples. The Natural is breast-shaped plus it has “Comfort Petals,” which are supposed to make the nipple softer and more flexible. The Classic+ has a plain nipple.
How do I tell what size my Avent nipples are?
- The Natural First Flow nipple (with the number 0 on the nipple) is recommended for newborns and preemies.
- The Newborn nipple (with the number 1 on the nipple) is recommended for babies of 0+ months old that are breastfed and bottle-fed.
Can I use Avent Natural teats on classic bottles?
The Natural bottle is compatible with the Classic+ nipple when used together with the Classic+ screw ring. The Classic+ nipple can be bought separately; the Classic+ screw ring comes with the Classic or Classic+ bottles.
Can I use any bottle in Avent bottle warmer?
The bottle warmer is compatible with any Philips Avent bottles (except the Philips Avent 2oz/60ml bottles), storage cups, food jars/tins as well as any other brand of baby bottles which fit in the bottle warmer. You can put polypropylene, glass or silicone bottles in the bottle warmer.
How do you put nipples in Avent bottles?
How to assemble the Philips Avent feeding bottle
- Use the tongs to keep the bottle and nipple as sterile as possible when assembling.
- Make sure you pull the nipple through until its lower rim is even with the screw ring.
- Massage the valve to make sure it’s open and ensure the anti-colic feature is working.
How do I choose Avent nipples?
- (0) The Newborn nipple with 1 hole is recommended for babies 0+ month that are both breastfed and bottle-fed.
- (1) The Slow Flow nipple with 2 holes is recommended for babies 1+ months that are both breastfed and bottle-fed.
- (2) The Medium Flow nipple with 3 holes is recommended for 3+ months.
Do Avent anti colic bottles work?
I like these bottles for the anti-colic properties and the fact that they do seem to reduce air bubbles. However, the nipple flow (even the newborn nipple flow) is much faster than our other Avent Natural bottles. We will use our Avent Natural bottles until she gets a bit older and then we will try these again.
How much is Avent bottles in the Philippines?
Top Philips Avent Feeding Bottles Philippines Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price|
|Philips Avent Natural Feeding Bottle 9Oz – “Love/Elephant” Pink – 1M+ 1 bottle w/o box||₱ 549.00|
|Philips Avent Avent Natural Bottle 9Oz 3 Pcs 1 pc without box||₱ 500.00|
|Philips Avent Philips Natural Bottle (125Ml/4Oz) [Twin Pack] Scf690/||₱ 399.00|
How often should you change Avent bottles?
every 3 months
Once you’ve found a nipple your little one is comfortable with, it’s best to change bottle nipples every 3 months to ensure they remain in good condition. If you spot a crack anywhere, you’ll need to change it over straight away.