How do you make a unique pop up card?
- Fold a piece of construction paper or cardstock in half.
- Cut slits at the center of your card.
- Open the card and fold tabs inward.
- Print or draw your pop up art.
- Fold your second piece of paper in half.
- Decorate your pop up card and write a message.
How do you make a love heart pop up card?
Step by Step Instructions
- Start by folding the cardstock to create a card base.
- Cut a colored paper with the same size of your card and fold it too.
- Glue it inside the card.
- Cut out a heart shape and glue it on the front part of your card.
- Cut out some heart shapes in different sizes.
What kind of paper is used for pop up cards?
Card stock/paper: I recommend using 65lb paper card stock. This thickness paper is rigid enough to stand on its own so that your pop up card can stand up straight, but thin enough to easily cut by hand using an X-Acto knife. It also will have less wear on your cutting machine blades than thicker card stock.
How do you make an easy pop-up Mother’s Day card?
Open the card and pull the pop-up toward you. Change the pop-up from a valley fold to a mountain fold. Fold the card in half and press to sharpen the creases. Put glue on one half of the inside piece, and then slide the two card parts together.
How do you make an easy pop-up Rainbow card?
Learn how to make a pop up rainbow card!
- Measure your rainbow width.
- Create your paper rainbow.
- Cut your out your rainbow.
- Fold your accordion rainbow.
- Add glue to one edge of the rainbow.
- Now add glue to the top of the remaining rainbow.
- Add further decorations.
- Add any finishing touches.
How do you make a 3D heart pop-up card?
Use your glue stick to add glue to one of the folded heart halves. Then glue another heart half onto it. Continue adding glue and adding a paper heart until all eight have been glued together, creating a 3D heart.
How do you make a homemade pop up card?
1. Fold a piece of construction paper or cardstock in half. If you’d like to make a smaller card, cut the paper to size before you fold. 2. Cut slits at the center of your card. With the folded side facing you, cut two 1.5 inch slits. The paper between each of the cuts will form a tab that you’ll secure your pop up art to.
How to make a creative pop-up card?
The dark blue solid cardstock forms the card base. Crease it as shown.
How do you make a birthday pop up card?
INVITE YOUR CHILD TO CREATE A POP-UP CARD. Cut a piece of colorful construction paper, the same size or slightly bigger than the card stock. Glue the card stock to the construction paper. Be sure that you don’t glue the “pop-up” section down. Set up the blank pop-up card and a bucket of crayons as an invitation for your child to create.
How do you make a pop out birthday card?
Open the card and push the tab out. Open the card that you just cut, so you can see the slits. Use your fingers to gently push the tab section up towards you. Run your fingers along the fold of the card so that it’s firmly creased. Crease the tab section in the opposite direction so it pops out and away from the card.