How do you unlock an MP3?
Press the “Power” button on the top of the player once quickly to lock the unit. The player will play music continuously while disabling all navigation controls on the face of the unit. A padlock icon appears on the face of the player indicating the lock feature is active.
How do I turn on my Eclipse MP3 player?
Powering On and Off -To power the player on, slide the power switch to the on position. Alternatively, press and hold the play / pause button for 5 seconds if the unit is powered off but the power switch is in the on position. -To power the unit off, slide the power switch to the off position.
How long does the battery last on Eclipse MP3 player?
The battery life is ~4 hours and there’s no way to definitively tell whether or not the device is charging while it’s plugged in. If you only want to listen to 5-10 songs on repeat, this mp3 player will work. Don’t expect anything more than a circa ~2000 product from this player.
How do I turn the volume down on my Eclipse MP3 player?
How to Adjust the Volume on an Eclipse MP3 Player
- Press the “VOL” button when in “Music,” “Voice” or “Video” mode.
- Press the “NEXT” button to increase the volume. Press it repeatedly until you have the desired volume.
- Press the “PREVIOUS” button to decrease the volume.
Why won’t my computer recognize my mp3?
If your PC does not recognize your player, please try the following steps: Make sure your computer’s operating system is up to date with the latest Service Packs and patches. Plug the player into a different USB port. Reboot the PC.
How do I shuffle Eclipse clip?
turn off your player, (with the slider on the side, not the middle button.) Turn it back on, and hold down the middle button. The screen will turn off. Hold the middle button down again, and shuffle should work.
How do you charge an MP3 player?
How to Charge My MP3 Player With a USB
- Connect the USB adapter to the MP3 player.
- Find an available USB port in the computer and plug in the MP3.
- Wait for the light to appear on the MP3 player.
- Leave the device plugged to the USB port until recharging is complete.
How do you unlock Ruizu?
If you accidentally locked your screen , just Press M button and button together to unlock.