What are the categories of doctors?
Top 15 types of doctors you should know
- Cardiologist: A cardiologist is a doctor that deals with the cardiovascular system.
- Audiologist: As the name suggests, an audiologist treats and evaluates anything and everything to do with audio or hearing abilities of a person.
Which doctor category is best?
- Cardiologists: $314,000.
- Anesthesiologists: $309,000.
- Urologists: $309,000.
- Gastroenterologists: $303,000.
- Oncologists: $295,000.
- Dermatologists: $283,000.
- Plastic surgeons: $270,000.
- Ophthalmologists: $270,000.
What are the 23 types of doctor?
23 Types of Doctors
- Podiatrist. Podiatrists are specialists in the feet and the lower limbs.
- General Practitioner. A general practitioner is trained to provide healthcare to patients of any sex or age.
What are the 10 types of medical specialists?
Types of Specialists
- Addiction psychiatrist.
- Adolescent medicine specialist.
- Allergist (immunologist)
- Cardiac electrophysiologist.
- Cardiovascular surgeon.
- Colon and rectal surgeon.
Which type of doctor is best for girl?
Top 7 Doctors A Woman Needs
- General Physician. A general physician is a family doctor.
- Obstetrician. Most gynaecologists are also obstetricians and can assist you during pregnancy.
What are the best types of doctors?
The healthiest doctors, according to the report, are dermatologists, followed by plastic surgeons, endocrinologists, orthopedists, and cardiologists, respectively.
How many types of doctors are there?
There are a lot of different types of doctors out there. Cardiologist, endocrinologist, neurologist, etc. But specialties aside, there are really just two different types of doctors, M.D. and D.O.
What are the types of medical doctors?
Audiologist – This is a doctor who handles problems with hearing.
What are the different types of pediatric doctors?
What Are the Different Types of Pediatricians? General Pediatrician, M.D. Most general pediatricians are Doctors of Medicine (M.D.). General Pediatrician, O.D. Some general pediatricians are Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine (O.D.). Pediatric Surgeon. A pediatric surgeon is trained in surgical procedures on young patients. Neonatologist. Pediatric Geneticist. More Pediatric Specialties.