What are some amazing songs?
The Top 50 most iconic songs of all time
- Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana.
- Imagine – John Lennon.
- One – U2.
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson.
- Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen.
- Hey Jude – The Beatles.
- Like A Rolling Stone – Bob Dylan.
- I Can’t Get No Satisfaction – Rolling Stones.
What are some really good songs Reddit?
Your Top 20 Favorite Songs Of All Time
- Elliott Smith – I Figured You Out.
- Queen – Don’t Stop Me Now.
- Pink Floyd – Wish You Were Here.
- Queens of the Stone Age – You Think I Ain’t Worth a Dollar, But I Feel Like a Millionaire.
- Manfred Mann’s Earth Band – Blinded by the Light.
- Sigur Rós – Glósóli.
- Muse – Knights of Cydonia.
What is the most perfect song?
The Beatles ‘Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da’ is “the perfect pop song”, according to science. The Beatles’ 1968 track ‘Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da’ has been declared the most perfect pop song ever written by researchers at the Max Planck Institute in Germany.
What is considered the perfect song?
It defines the perfectly written pop song: an instantaneously recognizable melody and lyric set to simple, economic musical structure. It is such a simple song that it boggles the mind that someone hadn’t already written it.
Which is the most beautiful piece of music?
The 2nd movement, in particular, is the most calm and soothing of the 4 movements of the piece, and can be appreciated for its beauty rather than for its force and virtuosity. My favorite recording of it is by the Montreal Symphony (Orchestre Symphonique de Montreal), conducted by Charles Dutoit, with Peter Hurford at the organ.
Who is the voice of the most beautiful Amazing Grace?
Most Beautiful Amazing Grace you’ve EVER heard! (Rosemary Siemens) (Piano, Voice, Violin) – YouTube Most Beautiful Amazing Grace you’ve EVER heard! (Rosemary Siemens) (Piano, Voice, Violin) If playback doesn’t begin shortly, try restarting your device. Hi, I’m Rosemary Siemens!
Which is the most beautiful symphony in the world?
Symphony #3 (the “Organ” symphony) by Camille Saint-Saens. The 2nd movement, in particular, is the most calm and soothing of the 4 movements of the piece, and can be appreciated for its beauty rather than for its force and virtuosity.