How do I set up voice recognition on my iPhone?
How to turn on Voice Control
- Go to Settings and select Accessibility.
- Select Voice Control, then select Set up Voice Control. A download will begin in the background.
Why is my voice recognition not working on my iPhone?
You can reset your iPhone’s internal voice recognition by turning off Siri and Dictation at the same time. Then turn them back on. Go to Settings > General > Keyboard. Restart your device then return to the settings above to turn on Siri and Dictation.
How do you take a high def photo on iPhone?
On iPhone XS, iPhone XR, and later, go to Settings > Camera, then turn off Smart HDR. Then from the camera screen, tap HDR to turn it off or on. On iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X, go to Settings > Camera, then turn off Auto HDR. To turn HDR back on from the camera screen, tap HDR, then tap On.
Why is my speak to text not working?
Look under Accessibility > Text-to-speech output. Ensure you have “Google Text to Speech” selected and the correct language. Note that Speaking Email won’t use Samsung or other vendor voices – so you need to enable the Google voices as your default TTS engine. Tap the cog next to Google TTS Engine.
How do I fix my voice to text?
Using Google™ Keyboard/Gboard
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > Settings then tap ‘Language & input’ or ‘Language & keyboard’.
- From the On-screen keyboard, tap Google Keyboard/Gboard.
- Tap Preferences.
- Tap the Voice input key switch to turn on or off .
What settings should my iPhone 11 camera be on?
- Set The Focus For Tack-Sharp Photos.
- Adjust Exposure To Achieve Perfect Brightness Levels.
- Switch Between iPhone Lenses To Zoom In & Out.
- Use Night Mode For Unbelievable Low Light Photos.
- Blur The Background In Your Photos With Portrait Mode.
- Use Portrait Lighting To Add Studio Light Effects To Your Photos.