Which is the darkest movie ever?
Movies so depressing, you wouldn’t want to see a second time but can’t help watching them at least once.
- The Seventh Continent (1989)
- 12 Years A Slave (2013)
- Antichrist (2009)
- Grave Of The Fireflies (1988)
- Prisoners (2013)
- They Shoot Horses, Don’t They? (1969)
- Leaving Las Vegas (1995)
- Precious (2009)
What is the darkest movie on Netflix?
The Darkest Movies You Can Watch On Netflix Right Now
- Unfriended is one mean horror movie.
- Gerald’s Game is a truly grueling Stephen King flick.
- The Ritual is a hike into the heart of darkness.
- Cam is a creative, creepy thriller.
- A Clockwork Orange is ultraviolent and super upsetting.
What is the most violent movie on Netflix?
20 Best Disturbing Movies on Netflix Right Now
- Fractured (2019)
- Clinical (2017)
- Eli (2019)
- Would you Rather (2012)
- Green Room (2015)
- The Invitation (2015)
- Under the Shadow (2016)
- The Autopsy of Jane Doe (2016)
What are the best horror movies ever made?
‘The Exorcist’ is the Best Horror Movie Ever Made. Here’s Why. The Exorcist (1973) would become a sensation in 1973, lines formed around the block to see the horror film, and very quickly it became one of the highest grossing films of all time.
What is the most disturbing movie ever?
Martyrs. This has got to be at least one of the most saddest movies out there. This is a genuinely good movie with a great story, but it’s not always comfortable to watch.
What are all the horror movies?
Most Popular Horror Movies that Start with A 1). Alien (1979) 2). Aliens (1986) 3). A Quiet Place (2018) 4). Alien 3 (1992) 5). Annihilation (2018) 6). Alien: Covenant (2017) 7). Alien: Resurrection (1997) 8). A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) 9). AVP: Alien vs. Predator (2004) 10). Army of Darkness (1992)