How do you search for specific email on iPhone?
Search for email in Mail on iPhone
- Swipe down from the middle of a mailbox list to reveal the search field.
- Tap in the search field, then type the text you’re looking for.
- Choose between searching all mailboxes or the current mailbox above the results list.
- Tap an email in the results list to see it.
How do I search iCloud email on iPhone?
Search for emails in Mail on iCloud.com
- In Mail on iCloud.com, click the folder you want to search in the sidebar.
- Click in the search field above the message list, type the text you want to find, then select the field you want to search in.
- To exit the search and see all your messages again, click.
How do I find older emails on my iPhone?
Tap the “Settings” icon, select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars,” and then select the email account. Tap the “Archive Messages” ON/OFF switch to “ON.”
How do you find flagged emails on iPhone?
You can flag an email to make it easier to find later. An email you flag remains in your Inbox, but also appears in the Flagged mailbox. To view the Flagged mailbox, tap Mailboxes at the top left, tap Edit, then select Flagged.
How do I search for an email?
How to search
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- At the top, in the search box, tap Search mail.
- Enter search criteria.
- Tap Search .
How do I search someone by iCloud email?
Search for a contact on iCloud.com
- In Contacts on iCloud.com, click the group you want to search in the sidebar. If you want to search all contacts, select the All Contacts group.
- Click Search [group name] at the top of the contacts list, then type the text you want to find.
Why can’ti see all my emails on my iPhone?
The reason you’re not getting emails on your iPhone could include a number of incorrect mail or fetch settings. Before you begin troubleshooting, make sure that the problem is with your iPhone and not with the email server.
How long do emails stay flagged?
Suggested Rule on Flagged Mail: Keep Only 2 Days.