How do I download the stamps app?
- On the Stamps.com home page, click Download Software.
- On the Stamps.com/download page, click Download.
- Open the downloaded Stamps.com program file.
- Click Yes to allow changes to be made to your computer.
- The Stamps.com Installation Wizard will open to walk you through each step of the installation process.
Does stamps com work with Windows 10?
To use Stamps.com PC Software, you will need: A PC running Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10. At least 512 MB of RAM for Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10.
How do I download a shipping label from stamps com?
- In the Orders Tab, Select Shipped to view your shipped orders.
- Select the order to reprint.
- Click Reprint.
- The Reprint Label window will open. Click Reprint.
- Note: E-Commerce Shipping Labels can be reprinted within the first 24 hours after the original print. After 24 hours Request a Refund.
Is there an app for stamps?
The must-have app for any stamp collector The free “Stamp Manager” app takes the stamp collectors’ world into the digital age with a mobile desktop platform. The app is available for both iOS and android free of charge in the respective app store.
Why is my stamps COM not working?
Stamps.com may crash, freeze or close unexpectedly. This problem is typically due to a corrupt or damaged software installation, and can be solved quite easily. The Stamps.com software should now be repaired. If this did not solve your problem, please Contact Customer Support.
Does Stamps Com give you a scale?
As a new Stamps.com customer, you’ll also be eligible to receive a 5 lb. digital scale – a $50 value. If you need more capacity, Stamps.com also offers a model that can weigh up to 35-pounds. Save Time and Money: Just place your item on the scale and press print.
Can I use stamps com’on an iPad?
Stamps is an iOS companion app to Direct Mail for iPhone and iPad.
Do you need stamps to mail a letter?
Do I need a stamp to mail a letter? Yes, you do need stamps to mail a letter both for domestic and international routes. The number of stamps will depend on the weight, size and destination (domestic or international).
What is the best way to identify stamps?
How to Determine Stamp Values
- Identify the stamp.
- Find out when was the stamp issued.
- Know the stamp’s age and material used.
- Determine the centering of the design.
- Check the stamp’s gum.
- Determine the condition of the perforations.
- See if the stamp has been cancelled or not.
- Find out the rarity of the stamp.
Is there a free download of Stamps.com?
Our software library provides a free download of Stamps.com 220.127.116.1167. The actual developer of the program is Stamps.com Inc. The program’s installer files are generally known as ipostage.exe, dciinst.exe, launchipostage.exe, rereg.exe or stamps.exe etc.
Is there a 32 bit version of Stamps.com?
Download Stamps.com 18.0 today! 32-bit version available. Download Stamps.com 32-bit version. 64-bit version available. Download Stamps.com 64-bit version. Mac Users: Go to Stamps.com Online to print postage from any web browser.
Is the Stamps.com software compatible with Windows?
Stamps.com software is only compatible with Windows computers. Already downloaded the software? Please look for the Stamps.com icon on your desktop and click it to launch Stamps.com. Stamps.com Version 18.0 — Updated USPS Postage Rates!
When does Stamps.com version 18.0 come out?
Stamps.com Version 18.0 — Updated USPS Postage Rates! Stamps.com version 18.0 includes updated USPS postage rates which take effect on Sunday, January 24, 2021. Customers shipping internationally with USPS or GlobalPost must update their software to version 18.0 or higher.