How do I download music to my Philips GoGear mp3?
Click the “Music” link under “Library” to view the songs copied to the library. Right-click the songs to copy to the player, select “Add to Device” and then click “Philips GoGear” to download music to your player.
How do I add music to my Philips GoGear vibe?
Go to the location of the music files you want to put into your GoGear Vibe. If you don’t know where your music files are, click on the Start button at the lower left of the screen and select “Music” from the list to open the default location of your music files. Choose music files to upload to your GoGear Vibe.
How do I connect my Philips mp3 player to my computer?
Double click on the “Detect Philips Devices” icon. You will be prompted to connect your player to PC, now connect your SA4xxx device to the PC and select OK.
How do I connect my GoGear MP3 player?
Double click on the Detect Philips GoGear Devices (English) icon. You will be prompted to connect your player to PC. connect your GoGear to the PC and select OK.
How do I get my computer to recognize my MP3 player?
If your PC does not recognize your player, please try the following steps:
- Make sure your computer’s operating system is up to date with the latest Service Packs and patches.
- Plug the player into a different USB port.
- Try another USB Cable.
- Reboot the PC.
- Connect the player to the PC while holding the play/pause button.
How do I use GoGear MP3 player on Philips?
How to get started using my Philips MP3 player?
- Step 1: Charge your player for first time use.
- Step 2: Transfer music from your PC to your player – Part 1.
- Step 2: Transfer music from your PC to your player – Part 2.
- Step 3: Switch on your player to enjoy music.
How do I use my Philips GoGear MP3 player?
How do I reset my Philips GoGear?
How do I reset my Philips GoGear player if it freezes?
- Insert a small pin or other sharp object into the reset hole located on the back of the player.
- Hold until the player shuts down.
How do I fix my GoGear MP3 player?
How to repair Philips MP3 player with Device manager?
- Press and hold the VOL+ button while connecting to your PC.
- Release the ‘VOL+’ button to start the repair process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and disconnect your player when repair is completed.