What is the most famous BTS quote?
- “The only time you should ever look back, is to see how far you’ve come.”
- “Don’t be trapped in someone else’s dream.”
- “Effort makes you.
- “You can’t just come into someone’s life, make them feel special, and then leave.”
- “Live your life.
- “Living without passion is like being dead.”
What are some good BTS quotes?
20 Best BTS Quotes That Will Make You Love the Bangtan Boys So…
- RM. “I’ve had to accept that – that everyone cannot love me.
- Jungkook. “Effort makes you.
- V. “Don’t be trapped in someone else’s dream.”
- Jin. “Your presence can give happiness.
- Jimin. “Go on your path, even if you live for a day.”
How do BTS inspire?
BTS inspired me to find my dream, and to work hard towards it relentlessly whether or not success is rewarding me. They literally lived in a single room but smile over those difficult times and today they live in one of the most premier places in all of South Korea and travel the world first class.
What did BTS teach us?
Don’t Be Afraid to Question the System: BTS taught us that it is okay to be different from the norm, to question the wrong, and to fight for what is right. While most idol groups stuck to a slick apolitical formula that had a proven record for success, BTS made music and talked about the more controversial topics.
What BTS songs can make you cry?
We have selected the five saddest BTS songs from our playlists. Keep reading to find out! ‘First love’ talks about Suga’s road accident from 2012 when he was a trainee. ‘Outro: tear’ was inspired by the group’s struggles in 2018 when they even considered disbanding.
Which BTS song is emotional?
1) ‘The Truth Untold’ BTS uses the heartbreaking story of the Smeraldo flower in which a man who, because of his insecurities, lost the woman he loved. The Smeraldo flower stands for sincerity that wasn’t able to be delivered. Truth Untold is definitely a song that tugs at your heartstrings!
Does BTS love Army?
Having some of the most loyal fans in the world, it’s no surprise BTS loves their ARMY back. According to Billboard, during the 2020 BBMA’s, BTS gave a huge shoutout to their ARMY. They spoke about loving ARMY because of “their passion” and “their unconditional love”.
Why do we hate BTS?
One main reason to hate BTS name is that the name literally translates to “Bulletproof scouts who protect teens from prejudice and pressure” which the haters felt were hilarious and misfit in the kpop world with names like EXO and such trendy names.
What are some good BTS quotes about love?
BTS quotes about love 1. “If you want to love others, I think you should love yourself first.”
Which is the most inspirational song by BTS?
17 Of BTS’s Most Inspirational Lyrics That Will Resonate With Everyone. 1. “O!RUL8,2?”. “Who are you living for? My heart stopped when I was nine or ten. What it really was.”. To start, we’re throwing it way back to the 2. “No More Dream”. 3. “N.O”. 4. “Dope”. 5. “Moving On”.
Which is the best quote from BTS Burger abroad?
You only live once. So live your life, not any other’s lives. Take chances and never regret, never. Never be late to do what you wanna do right now. Because at one point of someday. Everything you did. Would be exactly what you will be. Right? Intro: O!RUL8,2?
What did BTS say about his English teacher?
BTS quotes about upbringing. 47. “I taught myself English. My English teacher was the sitcom ‘Friends.’. Back in the days when I was, like, 15, 14, it was like a syndrome for Korean parents to make their kids watch ‘Friends.’. I thought I was a victim at that time, but now I’m the lucky one.”. – RM.