How do I transfer my drivers license to Hawaii?
You need to visit the nearest driver licensing center and complete an application for an out of state transfer. Please submit your valid U.S. or Territory driver license and original documents that provide proof of identity, legal presence and social security number. Names must be the same on all documents.
What are the requirements to get a driver’s license in Hawaii?
New License Requirements
- Complete a driver license application for an Instruction Permit.
- Present Identifying documents for proof of name, date of birth and social security number (See list of Acceptable Documents)
- Present original or certified copies of document(s) for proof of legal presence.
Can I get a Hawaii drivers license?
If you are a Hawaii driver or want to become one, you will need a Hawaii driver’s license. To get a license, you will need to provide documentation to your county’s licensing division, pass a vision, written and road test.
Where do I get a driver’s license in Hawaii?
Office Locations & Hours of Operation
- Hilo Driver Licensing Office. 349 Kapiolani Street.
- Kona Driver Licensing Office. West Hawaii Civic Center.
- Waimea Driver Licensing Office. Waimea Center.
- Pāhoa Driver Licensing Office. 15-2615 Kea’au-Pāhoa Road.
- Ka’ū Driver Licensing Office Na’alehu Police Station. 95-5355 Mamalahoa Hwy.
What is proof of legal presence in Hawaii?
Your Hawaii birth certificate will prove your legal presence, and your certificate of marriage will establish your name change from your birth name to your married name which appears on our driver’s license.
How much does it cost to get a driver’s license in Hawaii?
|New License – 1 year (or fraction thereof)||$5.00|
|New License – 2 years (Age 72 and above)||$10.00|
|New License – 4 years (Age 18 – 24)||$20.00|
|New License – 8 years (Age 25 – 71)||$40.00|
What are the documents required for driving license?
Apply for a driving licence in Dubai- RTA Dubai….Documents required to open a traffic file include:
- Copy of passport and residence visa page.
- Copy and original emirates ID card.
- 2 photographs.
- Eye test report.
- No objection letter from the sponsor (if required by the related traffic department).
How much is a driver’s license in Hawaii?
How much does a driver’s license cost in Hawaii?
How do you prove residency in Hawaii?
Become a Resident of Hawaiʻi A Hawaiʻi driver’s license, voter or automobile registration, the appearance of a person’s name on a city or town street list, and rent, utility, mortgage or telephone bills normally provide tangible proof of residence.
What can be used as proof of legal presence?
(1) A valid, unexpired U.S. passport or passport card. (2) A certified copy of a United States birth certificate issued in or by a city, county, or state vital statistics department or equivalent agency.