Can you use symbols in your Etsy shop name?
Symbols and spaces are not allowed. “Shop names must meet the following requirements: 4-20 characters in length.
How do I add an icon to my Etsy shop?
To edit or add a shop icon:
- On Etsy.com, click Shop Manager.
- Click the pencil icon next to your shop name under Sales Channels.
- Click the camera icon on your shop icon.
- Click Choose a file.
- Select your file and click Choose.
Does Etsy have an icon?
Today, we are introducing a new way to brand your Etsy shop. You can now upload a Shop Icon to help you represent your brand consistently throughout Etsy. The new Shop Icon (left) is for branding for your shop, while Shop Owner (right) is for a photo of you.
How do I describe my Etsy shop?
How to Craft a Killer About Section
- Tell Your Shop’s Origin Story. The best About sections feature a memorable story that describes how the shop owner got started.
- Captivate With Beautiful Photos and Video. High-quality images are another key to great About sections.
- Show Off What Makes You Unique.
- Meet and Greet.
What sells on Etsy?
15 Best Things to Sell on Etsy
- Handmade and personalized jewelry.
- Jewelry and craft supplies.
- Digital artwork.
- Notebook and journals.
- Party decorations.
- Wedding products.
Why can’t I have spaces in my Etsy shop name?
Re: Why can’t I put a space in my shop name You cannot have spaces, dots or any special characters in your shop name. That’s the way the Etsy system is set up.
How do I make my Etsy stand out?
Promote your Etsy business through Google ads and social media, using custom photos, graphics, and videos. Create social media accounts for your shop and link them to your Etsy listings. Consider paid advertising on Etsy; they offer promoted listings programs.
How do I make my Etsy shop look professional?
Tell a visual story
- Design a shop icon. Your shop icon is a logo for your business on Etsy.
- Create a banner.
- Help your shop stand out.
- Maximize your listing photos.
- Curate your listing arrangement.
- Showcase your product lines.
- Fill out your about section.
- Include a shop owner photo.
What should I write in my Etsy shop?
For many crafty Etsy types, the idea of writing anything — let alone a piece about themselves — is about as enticing as spelunking in Yucca Mountain….Tweaking your first draft
- Say hello.
- Start strong.
- Be friendly and approachable.
- Tell a story.
- Go the fictional route.
- Keep it short.
- Break your information into sections.
How do I make my Etsy shop private?
How to Change Your Etsy Privacy Settings
- Click the Your Account link along the top of any Etsy page.
- Click the Settings link on the left side of the Your Account page.
- Click the Privacy tab at the top of the page.
- In the Favorites section of the Privacy tab, click the Only You (Private) option button to select it.